Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
3 posts
8,952 visits

Comment: I am looking for a grant for...

#1mommy started this conversation
Note: This aidpage was started as a comment on "US Federal Government Grants, Scholarships, Loans, Free Services"

I am looking for a grant for home improvement. We need to build on to our home. We can not afford to take out a loan so I am looking for a grant to help with the material cost. The labor will be done by us. Not sure if there is a grant for this purpose.
Click here to add your comment...
woman in a shoe   in reply to Hoy
There no resources that pays for a attorney for u. Maybe call legal aid I do know with them it first come first served
Talk to woman in a shoe
To pay for an attorney in Berrien County in regards to a CPS case and custody battle
Talk to Hoy